Daily house cleaning
From the name it is immediately clear in what mode wet cleaning is performed. Daily cleaning does not take much time, but it really allows you to keep the apartment in order. Plus, you can save a few hours during your weekly cleaning.
Here’s what to do every day:
- put things in order in the kitchen (wash dishes, wipe the countertop);
- wipe all surfaces from dust (tables, shelves, window sills);
- neatly lay out the scattered things in their places;
- sweep the floors in the kitchen after cooking.
If you make your bed, straighten the pillows on the sofa every day, the rooms will look cleaner and more comfortable. Garbage, like candy wrappers, labels from new clothes, should be immediately sent to the trash can. Cups with unfinished tea, plates that you may leave in the hall, also immediately into the sink. And one more nuance: mandatory airing of the room after sleep and before bedtime for at least 15 minutes.
Usually on weekends they postpone events for which there is not enough time on weekdays. Although a lot of work accumulates, you should not stretch the “pleasure” – it will take some time to complete the cleaning. Let it be Saturday so that on Sunday you can relax.
What is included in the weekly cleaning?
- removal of dust from all surfaces, including hard-to-reach places;
- cleaning carpets with a vacuum cleaner and a hard brush;
- wet cleaning of floors using special solutions;
- disinfection of toilets, sinks, bathtubs/showers;
- thorough wiping of all mirror surfaces in the apartment;
- revision of the refrigerator, putting things in order in the cabinets in the kitchen.
It is enough to carry out a full cleaning of the house once a week: wash the floors, vacuum, wipe all possible surfaces from dust, change bed linen. Before that, you can put the wash, by the time you finish with the rooms, the linen will already be washed.
Even if you regularly clean your apartment, pollution will still accumulate in certain places. When it comes to how often you need to deep clean your home, you make the decision yourself. Experts also recommend cleaning at least 2-3 times a year. The process is quite time-consuming, so it is better to hire professionals if possible.
What you need to do during the general cleaning:
- carefully clean the ventilation from dust and dirt;
- wash the hood in the kitchen using a grease remover;
- wash household appliances (refrigerator, microwave oven, oven);
- turn off the electricity and walk with a damp cloth on the chandeliers;
- collect cobwebs in the corners, wipe the ceiling plinths;
- move the furniture, vacuum and wash the floors;
- clean the mattress, wash the pillows.
WHAT DEPENDS ON THE FREQUENCY OF CLEANING
Only on the basis of personal observations can one determine how often wet cleaning should be done in the apartment. The rate of pollution of the premises is different – some need cleaning daily, others remain clean for up to 2-3 weeks. Several factors influence this process.
The location of the apartment.
If the windows overlook the roadway, street dust will not only settle on the windowsill, it will scatter along with the air throughout all the rooms. In this case, you will have to clean more than once a week. This is especially true in the summer, when the windows are almost constantly in the ventilation mode.
In addition to cleaning the tray and washing the bowl, you will have to clean the apartment almost daily. And it’s not just the wool that sticks to the bedspread and gathers in lumps on the carpet. It is necessary to wash the floors regularly, because animals carry a lot of microbes on their paws, especially after going to the toilet.
To create a safe environment for the child, it is important to take care of the cleanliness of the house. Ideally, it should be cleaned every day. When choosing household chemicals, preference should be given to environmentally friendly products that do not contain phosphates.
HOW TO REDUCE YOUR CLEANING INTERVAL
If you find out how often you need to do wet cleaning in the apartment, you become discouraged, we have good news for you: there are recommendations, following which, you will be able to maintain cleanliness in the house and postpone the date of the next cleaning. Here are some hacks:
- ventilate the room as often as possible if you do not live near the road;
- wash the dishes immediately after eating, so as not to build towers from dirty dishes;
- if possible, every 2-3 days, wipe all the tables with a wet cloth;
- leave shoes in the corridor so that street dust does not “travel” around the apartment;
- keep the bathroom clean – fill the toilet with special chemicals twice a week;
- try to immediately put things in their places: if this does not work, your storage system may need to be revised.
The order in the house depends not so much on how often general cleaning is carried out, but on the quality of cleaning activities. It is recommended to periodically order professional cleaning, which will allow you to enjoy cleanliness for a long time. In the process of work, cleaners use powerful vacuum cleaners and steam cleaners, as well as effective detergents. As a result, it is possible to achieve such cleanliness, which is almost impossible with self-cleaning.